Sunday, September 29, 2013

Unusual and Interesting Photos- Part 3

1. Light, Angles, and connection with your subject.

Painting: 

Reenactment:

The photographer who reenacted "The Girl with a Pearl Earring" used the correct lighting to match up with the paintings lighting. The photographer also got an angle where the subject in the photograph and painting look the same. In the photograph and painting the subject looks like they have a connection with who ever was painting or photograph. 

I think that light influences me a lot. When I was on vacation in Cozumel, Mexico I got the opportunity to shoot some pictures of some parrots that were at one of our activities and I had to adjust myself to get the right lighting to make the colors and details of the birds really stand out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment