Wednesday, September 18, 2013

   When I saw the picture at the beginning of the article, I thought of it as a symbol of courage and my feelings towards the man were in the utmost highest respect for him. I couldn't imagine how you could bring yourself to end your life by jumping from a building 100+ stories tall. In the last moments of his life and many others who  had jumped I wonder what brought him self to just jump and take the plunge and accept what was going to be the end. Other articles and newspapers wouldn't except this because they feel as though they were being disrespectful towards the man who jumped, and I can see how they would feel that way but I look at this picture as more of a symbol for the courage it must have taken to jump from that high of a building to the plunge of your death.

No comments:

Post a Comment