Monday, September 16, 2013

National Geographic

   This is my favorite photo because I love how you every bit of the mountains is covered in greenery and I also love how the mountains is reflected across the water.
    If i we're to enter a contest based off of National Geographic I would take a picture of downtown Austin where there is the most dirt and grime and trash and I would attempt my best to get an angle or a reflective light to make even the darkest places beautiful.
    I chose this photo because sometimes you don't need to look at scenery directly through a lens... sometimes seeing the way others see the world through their eyes sends an equally powerful message. 
    If i were to enter a contest, I would do the same thing this person did, but I would stage them in a spot where I can see the persons hand reaching out to help another in a time of need. 


No comments:

Post a Comment