Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Magazine Cover Peer Review

1. "Teen Vogue" by Sarah Barajas

2. I love how the color scheme doesn't match the girls outfit, yet goes really well with the over all picture and setting. I also love how the magazine states "How to Rock your Winter Wear" and the subject in the photo is dressed up for cold weather.

3. The words and everything looks great, I would have rather seen the words framing the subject a little more and the barcode to be smaller.

4. This cover had a lot of words on the front, which to me makes me curious as to what all of those words are covering on the inside.

5. Yes

6. Yes

7. Portrait







1. "Outdoor Life" by Sarah Hall

2. I love the outfit that the subject is wearing, it really contributes to the overall feel of the "outdoor life." I also love how neither the dog or man in the photo are looking at the camera.

3. There is honestly nothing I would change about this cover. Its appealing to the eye, every word follows the main idea of "outdoor life," and the photograph is great.

4. I picked this cover because the way the words were set up. The way the words are fonted and sized and placed makes the magazine look all that more real.

5. Yes

6. Yes

7. Portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment