Monday, January 13, 2014

5 Websites

B&W Landscapes-

1.  http://digital-photography-school.com/27-black-and-white-landscape-images

2. Every photo that was taken was in black and white of different types of landscapes. Each photo looked made you think about how it would look in color, which was the photographers plan all along when taking the photos.

3. I learned that making a photo black and white I was able to forget about the colors that were there and let the landscape really speak for itself and that you didn't need color to make a photo beautiful.

4.
 

5. Favorite Photo
          a) I chose this photo because I love how the mountain reflects on the water
          b) Balance, Depth
          c) Rembridot


Churches- 

1.  http://www.lightstalking.com/34-photographs-of-cathedral-and-church-interiors-that-rock

2. Every photo taken was of tall archways and ceiling all expressing the detail and beautiful architect. 
Each church has either these beautiful colorful stain glassed windows or high archways that are just as beautiful.

3. I learned that in my church the most beautiful part of our church is the center piece because that is where the most attention is but in these churches the most attractive part is the side of the church and the walk ways. 

4. 
















5. Favorite Photo
          a) I chose this photo because I love how the light shines through the windows 
          b) Rule of thirds, Depth 
          c) The Wandering Angel 



Abandoned Detroit High School-

1.  http://twentytwowords.com/2012/12/13/abandoned-detroit-high-school-then-and-almost-now/

2. Every photo that was taken had a picture of the school after a fire in 2007 with a picture of the school before. Each photo lines up perfectly with the "almost now" photo and really makes you look at how different it is now.

3. I learned that if that was my high school I would be pretty sad to see the places I made memories in, ruined.


Spinning around a building- 

1.  http://fstoppers.com/how-to-spin-a-camera-around-a-building

2. This tutorial taught me how to capture photos and put them together in a video to make it seem like I was spinning around a building. The example used in the tutorial was of the CN Tower in Toronto.

3. I learned how to plot where the points I take were going to be on google and how to edit my photos so the object I was capturing stayed in the same spot.
         a) I could use this for a prompt shoot if asked to take pictures of one object.
         b) Yes, I now know how to make photos that involve one object line up on photoshop.


Astonishing Photos of 2012- 

1.  http://gizmodo.com/5969018/the-100-most-astonishing-images-of-2012

2. Every photo taken was very unique and not something simple like landscape or portraits that you see all the time. Also every photo was taken in color.

3. I learned that the most beauty comes from places that aren't naturally beautiful and maybe even a little odd.









No comments:

Post a Comment