Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Abandoned Theme Parks

1. I would want to go take pictures at Koka Family Land, Shiga, Japan. Unfortunately the park was bulldozed in 2008 but if I had the chance to go back in time and go take pictures before it was bulldozed I would definitely take the opportunity. The park was covered in shrubbery and forest and made the park absolutely beautiful before. I loved how the park was swallowed by mother nature but still clearly the remains of an amusement park.



3. Natural walkway in Maldives, Gaoila Bridge, Toborchi Tree, Natural bridge for animals in Netherland, Hotel la Montana Magica











By: Doug Kerr








5. I think this would be fun to document because this bridge is used to let animals pass over a highway safely and is just another way that humans have give back to the community. I think that this would be interesting to capture an animal actually crossing over because then it would show how us humans can cross paths with animals without either of us getting hurt. 

6. I would need to save up a lot of money in order to travel that far way and then the money to be saved in order for me to stay there long enough to get the photos I needed. I would probably need to rent a helicopter because I don't think I am allowed to be on the bridge, I would need to find a hotel near by and it looks like a very un populated area so I would probably have to rent a car as well. I would probably have to get some type of consent to take the photos and check all of the laws in that country to see if I was even able to take these photos.  




No comments:

Post a Comment