Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Final Exam Assignment Pt.1

1. I read tutorials on how to operate iMovie. Each website explained how to import files and videos from your archive, to playing the movie that you create on iMovie. The tutorials also explained editing techniques.

2. I already knew how to title my videos and how to add my clips into iMovie.

3. I did not know how to trim the clips or how to add the special effects iMovie offers.

4. I feel concerned that my video will not come together as a story.

5. I feel confident that I will be able to come up with a good story line and good ideas for the angles and camera tricks to complete the assignment well.

6. I think I will shoot my friends/team mates and I on May 23rd, 2014. On the 23rd of every month my friends and I wear our "RIP Drake"shirts and with this 23rd marking one year since Drake's passing, I think I want to shoot my friends/team mates walking down the hallway or sitting together at lunch, and just being themselves with the remembrance of Drake proudly shown on their shirts. Even though this is only one day out of the whole year, our shirts represent the imprint he has left on us. With our shirts on or not, we always remember Drake's legacy and the remembrance of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment